Saturday, December 4, 2010
A blog? What?
So yes, this is my first blog ever! I have joined the blogging world, even if I'm not married and don't have cool things to write about, sorry everyone! I am very rusty at it so bear with me. I decided it was probably the best way to keep me people posted with what's going on over in the land of New Zealand! So here we go! In exactly one month from today I will be there, well because of the time difference, I will skip a day and be there on the 5th but still. . . I can't wait! It's going to be insanely busy for the first month seeing as they squish an entire semester down into 4 weeks! I start school the next morning that I get there so that will be nuts, can you say jet lag!! Anyway, see ya'll soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment