So uh I feel a bit guilty saying this but I am finished with my first two classes of the semester! What would normally be done 3 times a week for 4 months, was done in 5 days, no final, just assessments throughout the week :) On to math next week but luckily it is only 4 days but from 8:15-3:30! Anyway, I must comment on this gorgeous country. I do not think there has been a sunset yet that hasn't been perfect! A bunch of us had a picnic up in the jungly mountains last night and can I just say it was breathtaking! We stopped and looked around a private resort and the view. . .well there aren't words or even a picture to describe it! We stood there in awe and I still don't believe that I am here sometimes!
I had a great conversation with Tatiana again, she is great, never stops talking, even if you don't respond! My roommate was skyping her boyfriend and Tatiana comes and sits on my lap while I do pictures and says "Why is she talking to her computer, do you know why I didn't want to talk to him, its not because I'm shy, its because I do not like boys." Then a bit later continues, "I like you better because you do not have a boyfriend." Ha kids are great! Oh and Lucas was watching me hang up my laundry outside and says "hey look, Nicole hung up her pajama pants, her stretchy pants!" It is so much funnier with their accents. Overall it was a good night, finished with jumping on the trampoline with the kiddies!
We were basically standind in the middle of a green bowl, this is what it looked like on all sides of us! Pictures do not do it justice!
Auckland city behind me!
Getting ready to kayak!
We basically were exahusted after a very eventful adventure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment